Father's Day


Today's challenge on splitcoast was to make a masculine card. This is definately NOT my strong point, but I did need to make one more Father's Day card.

I combined this with Julee's Mojo Sketch #38 which can be found here.

I pulled out this Snoopy stamp set that my DH got me for Christmas this year. I hadn't used it very much, so I thought it should get some love!

Here are the details:
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, East Coast Prep Dp (all SU!)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black (Stazon), More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Real Red (SU!)
Stamps: Snoopy (Stampabilities), Alphabet (Stamp Craft)
Accessories: Signo Gel Pen (uni-ball), Black marker (Zig), Oval cutting system (Creative Memories), Brads (Making Memories), Ribbon (Must be Sold-By-Spool), Blender Pens (SU!), Cuttlebug embossing folder (provo craft)
TFL!!!!

Comments

  1. Very cute....I like the colours. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Love the coloring. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Father's Day card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts