Cherry Sketch


So, I feel like I lost my mojo on this one... ack!!! I used today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers for the layout of this. I will be sending this card to my secret pal for the s'talker's "spring fling" on SCS.

I embossed the background w/ the Swiss Dots embossing folder on my Cuttlebug. I colored the cherry stamp w/ my SU markers, stamped off once, and then stamped on my image to make the faded look.

The sentiment is from a clear stamp set that I received by EK Success.

Here are more details:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU!), Easter Clear Stamp Set (EK Success)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DP (all SU!)
Embellishments: Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon (SU!), Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Brads (unknown vendor)
I hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

Comments

  1. It's a wonderful card Riley! I really like how you mixed the ribbon colors! Great challenge card! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts