Mother's Day...


Here is my card for today's color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, to use Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Lovely Lilac. I really looooved this color combination!!

The layout is from Julee's blog,
http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/. She has some great layouts, you should check it out!

If you're wondering what I have been up to.. here goes.... this past weekend was a little crazy. On Saturday my brother graduated from college, it was also his birthday and my dance company danced and had a booth at the Virginia State Chili Cookoff. On Sunday DH and I went to my mom's house for a cookout for my brother. This weekend is busy too, but not quite as bad. My dance company is having a pancake breakfast fundraiser on Saturday, hopefully we can raise a lot of money!

Here are the details on my card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac (All SU!)
Embelishments: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (Satin Sensations), Wintergreen DP (SU!), Prints Pack DP (SU!), Silver brads (Making Memories), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (SU!), 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Markers (SU!)
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery (all SU!)
Thanks for looking, I hope you have had a great Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Lovely card Riley! These are such beautiful colors together! Great sketch too! Thanks for sharing the link! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card,I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card !!!! Great job with the sketch and color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Riley

    Your blog looks so cute and cheerful. Love your card from yesterday...great job

    Billie/myboys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Just lovely. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card, Riley. I'll have to check out the link too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts