April SheetLoad of Cards

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Thursday! My card today features the April Sketch from SheetLoad of Cards!


It's also for today's Ways to Use it challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers... to use labels!


Here is my card:



So, I cheated a little bit because I was originally going to use the designer label punch for my sentiment, but then I decided it was just too large for the area, so I used the small oval punch! I hope that counts!

I pulled out my Trendy Trees set... I just love this little set! It's so cute! I also decided to feature the Autumn Vine designer paper because I just haven't used it that much, even though it's super cute!

I can already tell I'm going to be ordering more of the Latte Buttons... I'm almost out of them! I used to hate buttons, but lately I've been using them a lot and I just think they are so cute!!!!

Card Details:
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Autumn Vine DP
Stamps: Trendy Trees & Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Really Rust & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Latte Buttons, Twine, Hodgepodge Hardware, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Sponge Daubers
*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!


Comments

  1. Pretty Riley, I like how you created a hill with the dp. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I'm curious about what this 'sheetload of cards' is??? Could you drop me an email? My email address is:mamagilliam!gmail.com

    Thanks! Love your ingenious use of the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love those colors with that tree set. Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley, love how you made the hill/background with the DP! Very cute! Also love the buttons on this! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Riley!! Love your buttons and the way your use of labels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Riley! I love the scene you created for this little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the colours you chose and the scene you created
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts