Color Dare #11!

Hi everyone! It's time for another Color Dare! This week we are featuring two colors that I NEVER go to automatically!

I hope this will stretch you to use those colors that aren't just as popular as others!

Remember to use keyword CD11 if you upload to Splitcoast Stampers. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your card on your blog so we can see your creations!


The colors this week are:
Pale Plum
Brocade Blue
Close to Cocoa

Here are the great cards from the design team!
Deb

Steph
Mandy

Comments

  1. I love coming here every week to see what the rest of you have come up with! It's such a fun little surprise! Great cards again today, too, as always! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous cards again this week! I liked these colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards this week girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Riley...great color combo too! All the cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's my card!
    http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies. I have posted my card to my blog for this week's challenge. Thanks so much. I always look forward to these althought I am always late.

    www.croppinontopofthemountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are all soooo very cute!! I hope to have time to play! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the cards you guys have made with these colours all three are fantastic
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts