Monday, April 27, 2009

Glam Birthday Heels!

Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? I hope so! Mine was pretty nice, DH and I spent all day Saturday cleaning out the house and planting some new flowers & plants! We finished the planting yesterday and I have to say that I'm very proud of us! We got a lot done!

I made this card for part of my design team work with Making Handmade Cards. It uses a soon to be released kit called Glam Bags 'n Heels. I think it's super cute!

The designer paper is actually a printable from the Petal Patch kit, also by Making Handmade Cards!

I have to admit that when all of these printable stamps and designer papers were coming out, I was skeptical... but... I did print both of the images for this card on watercolor paper and they did wonderfully! So, I think the digital images and papers are growing on me... however, I don't think I will EVER give up my real-life rubber!

Card Details:
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Green Galore, Orchid Opulence, Watercolor Paper, Petal Patch Violet printable DP

Images: Glam Bags 'n Heels digital images by Making Handmade Cards

Ink: None, just printer ink

Accessories: Adhesive Rhinestones (unknown vendor), Purple Ribbon by Textured Trios, Jumbo Oval Punch, Oval Cutting System by Creative Memories

TFL!

I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Riley love those heels they are fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these colors and those fabulous shoes!!! love your card!

    ReplyDelete