Glam Birthday Heels!

Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? I hope so! Mine was pretty nice, DH and I spent all day Saturday cleaning out the house and planting some new flowers & plants! We finished the planting yesterday and I have to say that I'm very proud of us! We got a lot done!

I made this card for part of my design team work with Making Handmade Cards. It uses a soon to be released kit called Glam Bags 'n Heels. I think it's super cute!

The designer paper is actually a printable from the Petal Patch kit, also by Making Handmade Cards!

I have to admit that when all of these printable stamps and designer papers were coming out, I was skeptical... but... I did print both of the images for this card on watercolor paper and they did wonderfully! So, I think the digital images and papers are growing on me... however, I don't think I will EVER give up my real-life rubber!

Card Details:
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Green Galore, Orchid Opulence, Watercolor Paper, Petal Patch Violet printable DP

Images: Glam Bags 'n Heels digital images by Making Handmade Cards

Ink: None, just printer ink

Accessories: Adhesive Rhinestones (unknown vendor), Purple Ribbon by Textured Trios, Jumbo Oval Punch, Oval Cutting System by Creative Memories

TFL!

I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Super cute card Riley love those heels they are fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these colors and those fabulous shoes!!! love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts