Patterns, Patterns, Everywhere!!!

Hello everyone! Welcome to Wednesday.... we're half way through the week... yay!! I hope your's is going well.. mine is just down right crazy, but I have dedicated myself to making at least one card a day to keep myself sane during this time known in the dance world as recital time... DUN DUN DUN!

HAHA... anyway!

This is for today's sketch challenge over SCS! I really liked this layout and I think I'll use it a lot.

I pulled out my Always set which is one of my favorites, but hasn't seen ink in a while. I can't believe I didn't end up putting the bird on here... normally the bird ALWAYS makes it on! HAHA!

I love these colors featured in the new Walk in the Park dp... so pretty!!!!

Card Details:
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Walk in the Park DP

Stamps: Always

Ink: Basic Gray

Accessories: Latte Buttons, Adhesive Pearls by Michael's, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!

Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Riley! Love the color combination. I would LOVE to see you dance sometime! Do you have any video's you can post? You are a beautiful and talented lady! Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts