Rusty Summer Breeze (CD12)

Ok, I have to admit that this is probably my favorite Color Dare so far! I just think it's so bright and fun!

Your colors are:
Really Rust
Baja Breeze
Summer Sun
Kraft or another neutral (I chose black)


I pulled out my Whale Wishes set which I feel like I NEVER use! It's a cute set, I just never feel like I know what to do with it!

If you make a card, make sure to link to a picture of it in our comments! If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, please use keyword CD12 so we can see everyone's cards!

Here are the wonderful cards from the Design Team!
Deb


Steph


Mandy



Comments

  1. Oh, WOW! Amazing cards this week! I am always blown away by your creativity! Love your whale card Riley! He looks great in these colors, especially with the pop of black! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, as always! I love how all of our styles are so completely different. Riley, your card is oh so cute! Love the whale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Ladies. They ARE so different and all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone knocked this one out of the park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley, thanks for a fun color dare. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are great, Riley!! Love your card too...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Love the cut out surf boards and torn paper for sand! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Again Ladies. I have uploaded my card for the challenge this week. Hope you like. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the cards are so great! Thanks for making me expand my colors once more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts