Rosey Pacific Pirouettes! CONTEST! (CD13)

Hi and welcome to another Color Dare! I really love today's combo... it's bright, but not too bright... and I'm staying with my theme of using the '09 in colors! They will be gone before we know it and I'm sure you are like me and have paper that you need to use up so you can buy the '10 in colors in July!

Today's colors are:
Pink Pirouette
Pacific Point
Rose Red

Remember, you can add any neutrals to the combo that you want!

If you upload to SCS, please use keyword CD13 so we can see your creation in once place! Please also add your link to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post! I will pick the card that I think is the best use of this week's colors to win a prize!

The winner will receive an new, unmounted with the wood blocks Merci Sale-a-Bration Stampin' Up set PLUS a 2009 Spring/Summer catalog! The winner will be announced on Tuesday April 27th! All cards for the contest must be posted by midnight on Sunday April 25th!

Here are the great cards from the design team!!







Comments

  1. Great cards! Love these colors -great job Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. Riley these colors are great. All the cards everyone did are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards again this week ya'll! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Riley! I love all those dots, and that layered blossom. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Riley - love the DT cards too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again ladies. Riley this was a great color combo. thank you! You can see my card at:

    http://croppinontopofthemountain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley I love your card! All the cards are beautiful. It was a fun challenge! Lovely colors!! Def will be using those again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts