Live Your Dream in Coral Pirouette Shadows!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great Wednesday! This is my card for today's sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers! It's also for today's Color Throwdown to use Cameo Coral, Pink Pirouette, & Sage Shadow!

I pulled out one of my FAVORITE sets from Stampin' Up! I really was hoping it would be put in one of the big catalogs, but it never made it. It makes me sad!

I went a little crazy with the pearls and rhinestones, but I like it! It's all blinged out, that's for sure!

Card Details:
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Bella Birds dp, Autumn Vine dp

Stamps: Live Your Dream

Ink: Cameo Coral, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Adhesive Rhinestones (unknown Vend0r), Adhesive Pearls (unknown vendor), SU Markers, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!

TFL!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, wow that is a beauty! Fabulous use of the Throwdown colors, and I love your layout! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Riley, this is just beautiful! This is why I like this combo so much--this is lovely together!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to combine two great challenges. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley, this is just too pretty! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley, this is just too pretty! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the sketch! The bling is perfect! Thanks for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful!!!! Great job on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all that bling and I love how you combined the colors just perfectly! Beautiful card, Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - great colours too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on both challenges, Riley!! I love that set, too. Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts