Featured Bella!


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a fantastic Easter... mine was pretty good!

Today's card is for yesterday's Featured Stamper, Inge, challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers!

I based my card off of her card found here!

I changed the colors, the image, and I added a bow to the ribbon! She really inspired me to pull out my Bella... I haven't inked her up in a while and I thought today was the day!

Card Details:
Paper: Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal, Regal Rose, Watercolor Paper, Tea Party DP

Stamps: Balloonabella by Stamping Bella

Ink: Stazon Jet Black

Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft), Flowers (Prima), Flower Brads, Satin Ribbon (Satin Sensations), Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. This is so pretty, Riley I Love this layout and the pretty pale colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - lush colours and fab image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts