Season of Spring!

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Tuesday... it's a cloudy and dreary day here and I have a stupid sinus infection... but I did manage to get this card done for today!

It covers several challenges:

#1 Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Bordering Blue, & Chocolate Chip!

#2 The Spoon Full of Sugar blog challenge to use die cuts!

#3 Katharina's sketch challenge!

The Bella Birds designer paper that I bought not too long ago was perfect for today's color challenge... I was excited to pull it out!

I also love this Season of Friendship stamp set.. it's just so cute!!

Thanks for looking... I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Love your card Riley! So soft and elegant.
    Thanks for playing.
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutley gorgeous - the colours and layout are perfect. Thanks for joining in at A Spoonful of Sugar.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Riley! I love the layout and great image for this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning - I love the image and the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at a Spoonfull of Sugar this week.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...I just love all of those gems

    ReplyDelete
  6. So springy! Riley this is very cute. Sorry you have a sinus infection. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the layering you did to make this card. It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee, this is so beautiful. I love the soft colors you've used.
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card, love the elegant colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I love the colour combo. Great layout.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts