CD14 + Design Team Call!

Hi everyone!! Welcome to today's Color Dare!

I think you will enjoy today's colors:
Baja Breeze
Not Quite Navy
Riding Hood Red

Remember, you can also add any neutrals to this combination, there's no limit!

Please link your creation in Mr. Linky at the end of this post! If you post to SCS, please use keyword CD14.

Last week, we had a contest and the winner is:

SHERI!

Congratualations! Please email me at riley@divinedancer.com with your address so I can get your prize out to you!

Stand by for a post detailing my design team call!

Now some eye candy from the design team!


Deb

Steph

Mandy







Comments

  1. Hi again Ladies. Riley this was a fabulous color combo. Thank you so much! I had so much fun playing this week. I cannot wait to hear the news on the design team call out coming up!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts