Flight of the Butterfly!

Happy Friday everyone! I am soooo glad the weekend is finally here... the best part is that I don't have to be at the studio tomorrow... or at a competition... or any kind of dance related event... YES!!!! Free weekend!!!

It's supposed to be super nice here this weekend...sunny, in the 80's.... I can't wait!

Here is my card for today's Limited Supplies challenge over on SCS & for the Friday Sketchers sketch!

I just got this stamp set in the mail yesterday! It was my free set from Sale-a-Bration! YAY me! I had to ink it up today!

The limited supplies challenge was to use colors from a room in your house. I used my bathroom which is painted "bashful blue" and then has highlights of very vanilla, chocolate chip, and close to cocoa!

I went a little over board with the embellishments, but I love these buttons!

Card Details:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Delicate Dots DP
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Striped Bashful Blue Ribbon, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Latte Buttons, Fresh Favorites Buttons, Hemp Twine

*All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Have a great one!!!!

Comments

  1. that looks so precious and really wonderful.
    thank you for joining the fs challenge.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgoeus Riley, love these colours ~ so fresh !! And you can never have too many buttons.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love that image and the layout is fab!
    hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Riley. So delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Riley this is a beautiful card - loving the stunning colour and the butterfly
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I like the soft colors and the buttons all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley - this is beautiful. I just love the butterfly and the colors you used. Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog. I will talk to you soon - have a great weekend.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the butterfly and all those buttons. Great cool colours.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH...Riley, your card is Fabulous!!!
    I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
    This is adorable.
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really cute card Riley, lovely fresh colours and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is very pretty! I love this stamp set, the color combo and all the lovely buttons you used!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts