Great Friend!


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!!!!

I got new rubber in the mail yesterday, so I knew what set I would be using for today's challenges!

This covers the Ways to Use it challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use frames and it features the Stamps & Smiles sketch!

Can I just say that I loooooove this set!!???!!! The butterfly is just so pretty and I love the frame/label stamp and both of the sentiments it comes with.. just an overall wonderful set!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Walk in the Park Dp
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Cameo Coral & Basic Gray
Accessories: Adhesive Pearls by Michael's, Satin Ribbon by Mortex Corp, Baja Breeze Corderory Buttons, Circle Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Scallop Circle Nestabilities by Spellbinders

*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Riley, I love that set too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should be commenting on the Tamara Card but this is just Fab!

    Love the Colour Combo & Butterflies.

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Riley! I love your sentiment too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous..love the colors but esp the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Riley
    Wow all gorgeous cards since my last visit. Beautiful images and papers.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design! I love how you used two different sizes of corduroy brads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first visit but it won't be my last....love your card..perfectly balanced and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked over from Nancy's iPicks -- I LOVE this card! I saw your other cards with this set too...you do fabulous work. I'm holding a card contest using the Great Friend stamp set. Check it out: http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-friend-card-contest.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts