Tangerine Riding Hood!

Ok, I'm on a roll today! WOW!

This card is for Kazan's sketch #24 found here and for KJ's Color Chef Challenge found here!

The color challenge was to use orange, red, and white... I decided to take advantage of the in colors, so I used Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White!

I really love how this came out! I even found these really cute button brads that my aunt & cousin gave me for my birthday! They were perfect for this card!

Card Details:
Paper:
Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red Dp

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Cute & Curly

Ink: Tangerine Tango & Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Adhesive Rhinestones by Michael's, Plaid Button Brads by Making Memories

TFL!!!!!

Comments

  1. Riley- I love this stamp set! This is an awesome take on the color challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have been dying to see more orange lately, and you've totally rocked it! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the color Riley!! Love your image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute mono card Riley! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I love this too. The colors are fabulous together and the card is just beautifully made.
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never have thought to put orange and red together...this is very pretty! Great job Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome! The colors rock and work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is great love the different papers and all the detail fab brads
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beauty of a card, the colours are fantastic, great job, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors work beautifully together - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....I love your card !!! These colors are perfect together !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I love the row of three brads in the corner! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you combined the two challenges. Lovely crad

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the colors and your card :) congrats on making Fab 5! you did a great job combining the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow do I love those colors! Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts