Butterfly Mother's Day!

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Tuesday morning... here's my card for today!

It's for the color challenge over on SCS to use Old Olive, Real Red, & Basic Black. I added the Bashful Blue because I just love how it goes with the old olive & real red... plus, I could use up some scraps of this designer paper!

This card is pretty basic... I used my new Flight of the Butterfly set, I just love it!

Card Details:
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black, Summer Picnic DP

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Sentiment is from a clear set I got as a gift and I don't know who makes it

Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black

Accessories: Square Brads (unknown vendor), Real Red Striped Ribbon, Treading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Adhesive Rhinestones (Michael's)

TFL!!! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. So pretty, Riley! Such a fun springy mother's day card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts